Saturday, May 16, 2020

Monkeying Around at DierenPark Amersfoort

On December 17 2019 me and Aapie went to DierenPark Amersfoort for some zoo fun. Me also brought Honeydrop, our little bear, and a Baby Yoda for Michelle (Aapie’s mom) to adopt. It was a surprise for them! A very good one too. Me was really excited to see Aapie again. He is a sweet naughty little monkey, and me just love him! Me showed him all around me favourite zoo. But first… you guessed it… it was NOMMIES time! Hihi. (pictures by Berry de Nijs)




After the nommies – that were deeeelicious by the way – we hopped on a rhino to have a blast at the zoo. We saw the monkeys, the chimpanzees, the elephants, penguins, lions and so much more!



We also visited the 100.000 Animal house with reptiles and spiders and ants and all kinds of animals. There is also a section with life size plushies – me not sure how to call them – and me and Aapie had a good conversation with this beautiful white tiger that lives there.


That was not the only tiger adventure we had! At the Palace of King Darius we decided to chill a little and we got ambushed by two tigers! Now… as me told Aapie, there was nothing to be afraid off, because Ilya and Angara are a lovely sweet couple… they could only see us through the window. Cool huh.


We had so much fun at the park! We rode an elephant and we cuddled with a chimpanzee – statues ofcourse! Me hope me can go to a zoo soon with me friends!


No comments: