Monday, May 11, 2020

At the Zoo 2019: DierenPark Amersfoort

Because me is having fun thinking about all the adventures me had last year at the museum and with friends, me now gonna tell you more about all the visits me had at the zoo! Because me visited some zoos multiple times, me will bundle them in one episode. So for this week, you can prepare yourself for LOADS of pictures we took in DierenPark Amersfoort, because we visited that zoo 11 times in 2019. Okay, we have a zoo subscription here, so we go many times. Me especially love this zoo, because if it not for the glass, you can almost cuddle with the animals. Me would not do that though! So… enjoy loads of pictures taken last year! (pictures by Berry de Nijs)

January 6 & 25 2019

O this was fun! The animals got Christmastrees as a play treat on January 6! The day started with a rainbow and ended with a huuuuuge teddy bear hug.



On January 25 there was snoooow! Me love snow. It cold, but everything is soooo pretty. And the zoo in the snow? That is beautiful!



March 24 2019

BABY CHIMPANZEE TIME! The little one is sooo adorables. Sadly we totally forgot to take a selfie. So here some ‘otter’ pictures we took of the animals.


June 9 & 16 2019

June 9, again no selfies, so this time me show you baby prairiedogs and a beautiful bear! And on June 16 we only went to see the wolf puppies! They are soooo adorable!



August 2 2019

It was rainy and colder that day, but it was o so fun to be sooo close to the tigers. And to just hang out in a tree.


September 20 2019

Bamboo hopped along and we saw this cute monkey!


October 14 2019

Ooo look at the ADORABLE little Algazelle! O and me saw a sloth in the nocturnal habitat too.


November 9 2019

On a beautiful autumn day me had a chat with this handsome fella! Also me enjoyed the colours of the fall!


December 17 & 27 2019

On December 17 me went with Aapie to the zoo and we had a blast (more about that soon on a Saturday). And on December 27 the zoo was open at night! That was so cool.



Me just love it at the zoo… Next week me take you to another cool place!


No comments: