Saturday, May 09, 2020

Happy Halloween: How Cookie & Aapie defeated a witch

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hihi. Yes me know me too early, but on November 1 2019 we had a great Halloweenie party at me house. Look… me made scary cookies that look at you… and me made a scary cake that look at you… and me dressed up as Cookie Potter! And Aapie was at the party too. This is a scary story about how we defeated an angry witch who no wanted to share her candies! (pictures by Berry de Nijs and Michelle de Vries)



Once upon a time there was a handsome monster and a sweet little monkey who wanted to have some candies. So they wandered off for some trick or treating. The monster was dressed up as a wizard and the lil monkey as a lil pumpkin.


They came upon a house where an old lady offered them some candy. Thinking that would be okay, they reached in to take some and THEN…
She turned into an evil screaming witch!
Her eyes turned red and she cackled that we would NEVER get her candy!


It was so scary. Aapie was a little afraid, but Cookie Potter just picked up his wand and silenced her cackles. As fast as he could, he grabbed all the candy they both could carry. And it was a Happy Halloween after all!


Me hope that story was not too scary. Me is already looking forward to some Halloween fun this year. But until then, me is enjoying the pictures of last year.

No comments: