Monday, July 06, 2020

At the Zoo: Beekse Bergen 2020

After weeks of being closed the zoos started to open again thanks to lifted corona rules at the end of May. Me no could WAIT to go to a zoo again. It had been such a looooong time. Luckily the sun was shining and Berry and her dad and me made a timeslot reservation for Safaripark Beekse Bergen. And… we went! It was a BEAUTIFUL day and me was just soooo happy me no could stop smiling. (pictures by Berry de Nijs)

May 20 2020

Me just love to go to the zoo and Beekse Bergen is HUGE! As corona precautions you had to stay at least 1,5 metres away from each other, walk the one way route and follow the instructions of the people who work there. It was easy! And so fun to see all me animal friends again.


O boy o boy o boy o boy me soooo excited! We are here! LET’S GO!


Can you see the tiger over my shoulder? And the rhinos? Me know it hard they are just far away.


It no was very busy, so finally we could take our picture with the big African Elephant statue. Me just looooove elephants.

No comments: