Monday, July 27, 2020

At the Zoo WILDLANDS 2020

Remember me told ya that when we could go to zoos again me will totally go bananas and go EVERYWHERE me can? Remember? Well, we ARE going to a lot of places lately and it hard to keep up. BUT me really want to tell you about me visit to WILDLANDS again. WILDLANDS is a zoo in Emmen, the Netherlands, and it is very natural. Me love going there.
(pictures by Berry de Nijs)

WILDLANDS July 7 2020

So, we went to two of the three world at WILDLANDS because it was a very busy day (and it one of the longest drives to take). First stop was Serenga. Me chatted with some prairiedogs again (sending regards from Blijdorp hihi).


Also me talked to some rhinos. Me love rhinos, they are chubby unicorns and o so beautiful.


Then we went to Nortica to see the polar bears! Me looooove polar bears!


And me saw a very weird sign there too. Hihi.

No comments: