Monday, June 22, 2020

At the Zoo: DierenPark Amersfoort 2020

Before the corona rule closed all the day trips – including zoos – me had a zoo adventure at DierenPark Amersfoort. On January 24 2020 we went for a stroll at the zoo. It was winter, but there was no snow. And somehow me totally forgot to take some selfies (silly me). But me sure have some lovely pictures to share of the animals who live at this zoo.
(pictures by Berry de Nijs)

What did me see that day? Well, the brown bear ofcourse, and the tigers. Me visited the geese and milk goats. But also the penguins and me even saw a little robin who lives in the forest of Amersfoort. O and the badgers, but they were sound asleep. Me no blame them. It was a cold but lovely visit. Just enjoy some pictures Berry took that day. Me sure me will go for a visit again this year now the rules have been lifted a little!


No comments: