Monday, August 06, 2018

Me very first instameet


Writing about all these cool instameets me had this year so far made me think about the one me had with Candy, Wendy and Henry last year in Amsterdam. You know, it was me very, very, very, very first instameeting and me and Berry were a lil nervous for it and very excited too. Let me tell you more about that day.


It was a rainy May 1st (2017) when Berry packed some handmade gifts in her bag and told me we were going to meet Candy and her friends. Me was soooo excited me could not wait to get there. First we took the bus (are we there yet?), then we took the train (are we there yet?), and then we walked to the Starbucks to meet Candy (we were there!).



Me loved cuddling with Candy, little Wendy and Henry. It was so much fun. Me got really spoiled with nommy Berlin Chocolate and nommy cookies. O and me think our humans had fun too hihi. It was a great first instameet. Hopefully we will meet again someday for even more cuddles hihi.



1 comment:

Candy and the jolly mahs said...

Yayyyyy �� It was great to meet you too