Monday, March 23, 2020

Flower Power at #plushierainbowweek

Me made a new buddy on Instagram. His name is Luke and he is a Tiger. He asked us on March 15 if we plushies of Instagram wanted to join him with a #plushierainbowweek. Me love colours and me was already searching for ways to cheer humans up these days, so…YES me participate! And it was so much fun! Me think we made the most beautiful rainbow ever. O and because me wanted to also show Spring Flowers, me challenged meself to only post flower pictures. And – of course – me did. Because me had so much fun, today me will show the full rainbow me made, with the Instagram hashtags and posts. Me hope you like it too… (pictures by Berry de Nijs)

#redmonday March 16

Me new buddy @luketheplushtiger has a great new challenge this week, to cheer up everybody. The challenge is called #plushierainbowweek and the assignment is simple: post a picture with one colour everyday. Today it is #redmonday and me just wanted to share more flowers to cheer everyone up. So if you wanna join in, go to Lukes post. Its fun and it will give some extra positive colours for the upcoming weeks!


#orangetuesday March 17

Hiya everybody! Me gonna try to post as many flower pictures as me can for @luketheplushtiger #plushierainbowweek challenge. Today it is #orangetuesday so me post this picture of me with some orange roses. Me love orange. It the colour of our royal family but also the national colour of the Netherlands. Orange is also the colour of happiness, joy and positivity. So... a great colour. Also me think these flowers will do great as a centerpiece with #honeygroveteapartytuesday, what do you think Hope?


#yellowwednesday March 18

Hey everypawdy, for today's #plushierainbowweek our little Bamboo wanted to participate. His favorite colour is yellow, so for #yellowwednesday he wanted to show you a very beautiful two-toned daffodil AND ofcourse his yellow tulip head band. Me just love Bamboo so much. 💛


#greenthursday March 19

Today for #plushierainbowweek @luketheplushtiger says it is #greenthursday Now, me not know about green flowers, so this is a green wall of flowers with a splash of colour. Me love to be outside and have fun in the sun and in nature. So me hope this also counts for green. Big hugs


#bluefriday March 20

Me buddy @luketheplushtiger is hosting #plushierainbowweek this week and it amazing! Today we arrived on #bluefriday. As you know me challenged meself to show you flowers all week and blue flowers... that was a toughie one. BUT me once saw these BLUE ORCHIDS at Keukenhof. They are coloured with a blue vegetable dye. O and me is fuzzy and blue too!


#purplesaturday March 21

Today we already reached #purplesaturday of the #plushierainbowweek hosted by my buddy @luketheplushtiger. See, the week has passed by real quickly since me learned about this challenge hihi. Today me want to show you me purple sweater and some purple flowers (ofcourse). They are called crocuses and it is one of the earlier spring flowers. Tomorrow me have something special planned to close the week. Big hugs to all.


#yourchoicesunday March 22

It the last day #plushierainbowweek hosted by me buddy @luketheplushtiger and for #yourchoicesunday me just no do know what colour to choose. Me love so many colours. So me decided we needed RAINBOW FLOWERS. Last year the theme of Keukenhof was Flower Power and they painted these flowers in multicolours. Cool huh! Thank you buddy Luke for taking our minds of off things this week. Biggest of hugs.


Me promised me would put it on me blog and so me did. Me hope this rainbow lifts everybody’s spirits!





No comments: