Friday, March 20, 2020

Cookies Keukenhof Memories

HELLO EVERYONE! Me is here with some flowers and Spring good times to cheer everybody up. Especially our humans. It a crazy world at the moment with a fast spreading flu virus. But me think our humans talk about it more than enough. Me just wanted to show some pretty things. Here in the Netherlands the spring flowers are starting to bloom. For the last couple of years (2017, 2018 and 2019) me have visited Keukenhof with Berry for workthingies, Instameets and recreational visits. We both loooooove tulips. We surely have tulipmania, hihi. So… because Keukenhof will not open right now because of this flu virus, me will bring Keukenhof to all of you with a LOT of pictures. Just click on ‘read more’ and enjoy! O and hang in there humans, this will pass and life will get to normal. Stay healthy and stay safe. (pictures by Berry de Nijs)



2017 was the first year me got to go to Keukenhof. Berry was invited to come on over for the press preview and opening day. That was so much fun! ME NEVER EVER HAVE SEEN SO MANY TULIPS TOGETHER! And also in soooo many colours. It was awesome. In 2017 we visited Keukenhof 4 times. Three times for workthingies and one time as a recreational visit. Also, one of the workthingies was not in springtime, but in autumn, when the tulip bulbs were planted again. Here are some pictures we took that year. Bamboo also went with us one time, and he loved it too.






2018 was a very good Keukenhof year! Me was so lucky to have two planned and one spontaneous instameet (see at the end of this article). Also me was so lucky to visit the park five times! YES five times! Three of them were workthingies. Me also went to see the flower floats! It was awesome. Me captures it in another 10 photos. In 2018 me brought some naughty little rabbits with me for some Easter pictures, Frights came along for an instameet and me went to the press opening day too. Cool huh.






O boy O boy! Me thought me got spoiled in 2018, but in 2019 me got spoiled with Keukenhof trips again! Another five visits we made to the gardens. This year it was really sunny, so the flowers looked extra pretty. Me had three workthingy visits and two recreational ones, with one instameet. Me got extra spoiled by Berry, because she had also made me a Tulip sweater! Cool huh. Me totally matched with the pretty flowers. Another ten pictures will tell you more about me adventures. O and me brought nijntje one time, we adopted her from the Keukenhof and she just had to go back for a visit too. And Rainbow went with me too, because the theme this year is Flower Power.






Also fun are the Instameets me had at Keukenhof. Me had four! Three in 2018 (two planned and one very spontaneous one) and one in 2019. Tomorrow you will read about the one we had in 2019. Me have put the link here too, but it will not be active until tomorrow morning.


Instameets at Keukenhof 2018
Frolicking at Keukenhof with Friends

Me hope all these colours cheer you up. They do cheer me up every time me look at the pictures. Me also hope Keukenhof will open again this season. If it not do so, me sure me will go there next year to make more flowery memories.



BIG HUGS

No comments: