Saturday, January 25, 2020

Enjoying the Ocean zoo with Richie & Keith

You know me elephant buddies Keith and Richie right? Well, me thinks Berry and their human Tessa are quite good friends already. You know why me think that? Well, we went on an instameet. Again. O no me not complaining, because me love those little elephants very much and Tessa is real sweet too. On October 9 2018 me and Berry picked them up at the trainstation in Amersfoort and together we drove to the Dolfinarium in Harderwijk. This is a zoo with all kinds of aquatic animals. Like sealions, seals and walrusses. There is also a little beach to enjoy.
(pictures by Berry de Nijs)




Me and the little elephants really enjoyed our day. We had some fun at the beach, we played at the Ocean Hotel and even visited an exhibition on sharks. Well, Berry first did not want to, because she is really really REALLY scared of sharks. But she is trying to get over it. The door to the exhibit was a giant Shark head and that scared her a little. BUT she went in with all our help and even took pictures of me with the sharks inside. After that she even petted a little shark at the Ray Bay. So at the end of the day me bought Berry a pet shark so she has one to cuddle with.




Also very special was the encounter we had with a dolphin in a very natural, big lagune. That was soooo amazing. And there was a skeleton of a dolphin in the educational area. We had fun and we learned a lot. Cool huh!



Being on a trip with me elephant buddies is always fun. So... yes... you guessed it, me was looking forward to the next trip too.

No comments: