Saturday, January 18, 2020

A magical zoo time with Panda Po and family

FINALLY! After a year of texting Berry and Po’s mom made a playdate for me and the panda family. And because DierenPark Amersfoort is a great place to meet, we decided to go there on August 22 2018. And yes, this is the third instameet me talked about last time at this zoo this year. Hihi. Me and Berry not only met Po, MeiMei and Tatty, we also got to hug their human baby brother and parents! YAY! And also very fun: we all were wearing a Harry Potter themed outfit!
(pictures by Berry de Nijs)



Ofcourse we went for coffee and cookies. And the baby brother got to play at the playground. But after that we went on to explore the zoo. That was so much fun! Me and Po are almost the same size, so me was not the biggest plushie for a change. Me liked that. Also me liked it very much to go on a Tiger adventure with Po. Look how brave we are!




Ofcourse we took a picture at the elephant statue too, cuz... well... it the best place and me is collecting these pictures now hihi. And when we went to lunch me decided to read Tatty, MeiMei and Po a little story from me Beedle The Bard book.



Me had a blast again. Me hope to meet Po and his family again soon. Me think we still not done cuddling.

No comments: