Saturday, April 18, 2020

Fairytale adventures with Aapie in Efteling

You all know me looooove Efteling right? It a fun magical themepark in the Netherlands. There are thrill rides (me no like those), fun rides (me looooove those) and a Fairytale Forest where the house of the witch from Hans and Gretl live. Me always want to take a bit out of that *drools* nommy *dreams away*… house… *sigh* So, me and me buddy Aapie went to the Efteling on June 27 2019 and boy did we have a blast! First we picked up Aapie and his sweet human up from the train station and then we had the bestest road trip to the Efteling where the fun started immediately. (pictures by Berry de Nijs)



For starters Aapie and me met Lil Red Riding Hood. Although me first wanted to have some cookies, she said she could not give me them. They were for Grandma. And me no want to steal cookies from Grandma. So we made a deal to take our picture together instead. Than we went on our first ride of the day, called Fata Morgana, where you travel into a forbidden city… it was a little scary in the dark but soooo much fun.


On our way to our next ride Aapie and me found this amazing, magical stack of pancakes!!!! O they were sooo nommy. Also the book with the menu next to it looked soooo nommy!


We were still a bit hungry, so we went for coffee and nommies at the restaurant.


We also visited the Land of the Laaf people. We played there at the playground. Something about Efteling makes me soooo hungry. Maybe because the food is magical here too. Hihi.



Ofcourse we went on another ride. This one is really fun. It takes you around the world in just a few minutes!


Finally we went to visit the Fairytale Forest. It me fave! You can look into houses, listen to musical mushrooms and play in the sun. We even dared to touch the dragon’s treasure hihi.



Me absolute fave spot is this gingerbread house… but me still is scared for the witch… so me just nibbled on some puddings at the gate of the house. Aapie helped too. Because somehow magically we stayed hungry all day!


Efteling is just so pretty! Aapie and me even got to have our picture taken with Pardoes, the jester of the park.


We ended the day with some nommy fries. Sshh Aapie fell asleep.


Me had the bestest day! Me hope we can go again real soon. But for now me happy we have so much lovely pictures.



No comments: