Monday, May 09, 2011

Happy Birthday SOS Dolfijn



Cookie loves dolphins and he loves the Dolfinarium in Harderwijk. Why? Because of all the magnificent animals that live there. At the Dolfinarium you have SOS Dolfijn, a rescue unit that saves porpoises that are stranded or lost from the North Sea. They recently also saved a dolphin, but he didnt make it and passed away from his wounds. The biggest rescue they did was saving Orka Morgan from starvation. Cookie loves SOS Dolfijn and together with Berry we always donate some money for the good cause.

Last saturday (7th of May) SOS Dolfijn celebrated its 20th Birthday. So me and Berry went to the Dolfinarium to celebrate with them. Because me wanted to show how much me loves SOS Dolfijn, Berry bought me a button with the logo of this great rescue unit! All day long me could show my love for SOS Dolfijn. And me have seen Mr. Pieter van Vollenhoven and Princess Margriet (the sister of the Dutch Queen and her husband) who also visited the Dolfinarium for the birthday of SOS Dolfijn. They were visiting because Mr. van Vollenhoven is the patron of SOS Dolfijn. Very special!



The day was beautiful and me loved it! And SOS Dolfijn is the greatest!


No comments: