Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Fun in the sun at the Winter Dolfinarium



Me made a nice rhyme right. Well it is because me had a lot of fun in the sun at the Dolfinarium (dolphinarium) here in the Netherlands. Me like to visit and have blogged about it a lot over the years. Berry like to take me because she likes to share the experience with me. And… she uses me as bait. Me no mind though. Because when me sits near the glass at the underwater panorama me always get extra close to the dolphins and walruses. And they are so lovely! Me wish me could put on me wetsuit and swim with them.

Well, on December 29th we went to the Dolfinarium again and ofcourse the zoo was in Holiday spirit. There were lights everywhere and decorated trees. But the only snow visible was the fake snow on the trees and garlands that were decorating the park. There were skis and sleighs though… me wanted to sleigh on the beach, but we no could. So me just took a picture with it. As well with me big Walrus and Dolphin friends. O and ofcourse me played Christmas Ornament with this big blue glass ball. If you look closely you can even see Berry taking me picture!




The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day. We had so much fun watching the beautiful animals swim and play in the water. And yes, as always Berry used me as bait to attract the animals to come over for a picture. They no were really interested this time (maybe because it was really crowded under the water with people) but she did manage to take a nice picture.

Well… we had a great day again. Me is glad me got a lot of pictures to enjoy it over and over again. Bye bye for now.

No comments: