Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Happy World Rhino Day



Let us all help the Rhinos in the world from extinction! Me love Rhinos. Whenever me is in me favorite zoo (DierenPark Amersfoort) me go and visit Saar and Zimon (you see Saar on the bottom left with daughter Sunanda who know lives in England). But me also loved the little Woolly Rhino at Giants of the Ice Age and the Rhino that hangs around the entrance steps of Burgers Zoo in Arnhem. Me surely hope people will stop hunting Rhinos for their horns. Me friend Berry told me people want those horns because they think they possess healing and magic powers. Did you know the horn of a Rhino is made of the same substance as your nails? Are your nails magical? Berry says hers are most certainly not... So it is dumb to hunt Rhinos. Do you love Rhinos?


No comments: