Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Magnificent Morgan



Hello everybody. Here is Cookie Monster again with me 100th report! And because me wants to thank everyone who made it possible, me wants to share a beautiful creature at this memorable moment.

Yes. Me told you last time, me was hoping me would see Morgan up close and personal one day. Well... my dream came true. Last Monday Berry literally dragged me to the Dolfinarium, not talking much - or even singing in the car - because she was really really nervous. And me hadn't a clue!

Well... my cluelessness was over when we went through a gate, passed some blue fenced walls and saw... Morgan, the saved killerwhale. Me was so in awe, me mouth dropped open and me forgotten to take a picture in front of Morgan. But that is allright, cause Berry gave me this one for my weblog...


Isn't she just amazing...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations for your blog.
http://nossasviagenspelobrasil.blogspot.com/