Monday, July 02, 2007

Holiday in Spain

PART 1 ~ Water legend



Yes yes. Me is back from my Holiday in Spain. And me have seen a lot of nice places. And me will be talking about them the coming weeks. Today me will talk about the camping me went to.

The Camping is called Mas Nou and this is Spanish for Mermaid. And offcourse the mascot of the campingsite is a mermaid. The beautiful statue is sitting at the gate of the site, between green grass and bushes, holding a big hornshaped shell, while watching everybody who is leaving the camping with a silent smile.

Me really liked this theme. Especially when the ocean is so nearby. This little mermaid can be seen through the whole village though. The cityblock the campingsite can be found is called Mas Nou too. And in the village loads of mosaics and other artforms were dedicated to the mermaid.

It was nice. But not as nice as the silent mermaid, watching everybody walk or drive by...




No comments: