Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sun & Fun at the Zoo



Yes, me went to the zoo. Again. Yes, me knows. But this time me went to another zoo. Me went to Noorderdierenpark in Emmen. Its kinda a long drive, because its way up north, but its a pretty zoo and me love it there. They have this big elephant named Radza who was sleeping in the sun.

And there was a little bear playing in the water. And some monkeys cuddling eachother or playing in the trees. It was very hot in Emmen last Tuesday, but me did not mind. Me dangled on Berries back, peeking over her shoulder in awe of so much beauty. Me loved the elephants, but me also loved the baby lions. They were so cute, sleeping with their mom. Me wanted to jump in and cuddle, but me knew better. It was gorgeous day. Me love the zoo...



sleeping Radza / cute bear playing and drinking
funny monkey eating leafs / cute lion cub sleeping with his mommy

No comments: