Saturday, February 15, 2020

Hello Dolly. Nice to meet you, Dolly

One of me sweet friends is a little Dinosaur called Dolly. So when ever me think of her, me think of the song Hello Dolly, by Louis Armstrong. We met for the first time in Amsterdam. And o boy she is adorable! It was around Christmas time, on December 18 2018, so we both got dressed up. Me even put a little Christmas tree on me head and Dolly was dressed up as Rudolph! Cool huh. First we met up for coffee and then… we went to see Cool Japan at the Tropen Museum in Amsterdam. (pictures by Berry de Nijs)

It was funny because while we were having coffee we met another travelling Plushie called Roland Skip Rat. That was so much fun!


After a nice walk in the crisp December air we arrived at the Tropen Museum. They have a weird kind of spelling though… Troooopeeeeen Muuuuuseeeeeeum… hihi. It was really fun to look at.


This museum has a lot of exhibits about other cultures. So we explored the museum together. Me thought the exhibit about parties was really really fun. Look at this giant plushie! He was sure ready to party. And look at this cool elephant god statue!


Although the rest of the museum is pretty cool, we came for the exhibit Cool Japan. And boy, that was awesome! THERE WERE TOYS THERE! Yes, actual toys. Like Mario and Link and Totoro and Alfred Jodocus Kwak (who is Dutch, but very famous in Japan) and many more!



Also Hello Kitty was there and a bedroom with toys on the wall! We wanted to play with everything, but because it was an exhibit we no could do that. But we díd take a lot of pictures!



It was so awesome. Me loved it very much. Also me loved spending time with Dolly. But me think you can see the fun we had in all the pictures right.


Well, that were all the instameets me had in 2018. It was so much fun! Me happy me got to it to tell you all about it. Next week me will start telling you about all the fun me had with me plushie friends in 2019 so me can catch it all up. See you soon.

No comments: