Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sealion expedition



Hey! Cookie Monster here, back from a very exciting expedition! Me went to see the sealions in their national habitat! Me had to climb rocks and survive all kinds of clamshells. Luckily the sun was shining, so me did not bother with the cold wind - it was blowing every now and then. But is was worth it! Cause now me have a beautiful picture.



Okay... me have to let you in on little secret... these sealions aren't real. It is a very beautiful sculpture of a family of sealions. See the mummy looking really funny while the daddy roars his lungs out! The baby is real cuddly... Me would have loved to make a picture with a real sealion, but me think that is not a good idea, cause human babies always want to chew on me googly eyes, me don't want to think about what a sealion would do... And, on top of that, me no can swim well.

But, the picture is still beautiful! Me liked the fact me could get a picture like this. Cause the sealions look very very real to me.

Do you want to see the sculpture too? Well, then you have to pay a visit at the Dolfinarium in Harderwijk. Me went there yesterday with Berry - ofcourse - to clear our heads. And me must say: it worked!

Next time me will share more about the Dolfinarium in my Cookie Report! Until then, byebye for now!


No comments: